Saducismus triumphatus : or, Full and plain evidence concerning witches and apparitions [microform] : In two parts. The first treating of their possibility; the second of their real existence. / by Joseph Glanvil, late chaplain in ordinary to his Majesty, and Fellow of the Royal Society
- Glanvill, Joseph, 1636-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Full and plain evidence concerning witches and apparitions
- London : Printed for S. Lowndes ..., M DC LXXXIX.
- The 3rd ed. / The advantages whereof above the former, the reader may understand out of Dr. H. More's account prefixed therunto. With two authentick, but wonderful stories of certain Swedish witches; done into English by A. Horneck, D.D.
- Physical Description:
- 597 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Horneck, Anthony, 1641-1697
More, Henry, 1614-1687
- An appendage to this first part concerning the possibility of apparitions and witchcraft ... -- An answer to a letter of a learned psychopyrist concerning the true notion of a spirit ... / by Henry More ... -- A continuation of the collection, or, An addition of some few more remarkable and true stories of apparitions and witchcraft / by Henry More ... -- A whip for the droll, fiddler to the atheist ... -- An account of what happen'd in the kingdom of Sweden in the years 1669, 1670, and upwards ... / by Anthony Horneck ...
- Related Titles:
- Account of what happen'd in the kingdom of Sweden in the years 1669, 1670
Continuation of the collection, or, An addition of some few more remarks and true stories of apparitions and witchcraft
- Added engraved t.p.
Reproduction of original in: Trinty College (Dublin, Ireland) Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2753:36)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G824B
View MARC record | catkey: 4319266