Prince Johan, Christian duke of Lignitz and Breig in Silesia [microform] : had a discourse unto the ministers of the gospel of that principality, in a publick assembly, in the year 1627. Wherein he shewed them, that the Lord had, by several national-plagues, manifested his wrath against them ...
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Silesia-Brieg, John Christian, Duke of, 1602-1639
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Title from caption and first line of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2755:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J760A
View MARC record | catkey: 4319298