A narrative of the progress of his most Christian Majesties armes against the Dutch, with the names of the several places taken [microform] : Liewise a letter from his said Majesty to the Queen of France, giving an account of his passing the Rhine at Tolhuys : with a list of the French nobility killed and wounded in that action
- Edinburgh : Re-printed [publisher not identified], In the year, 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages
- Related Titles:
- His most Christian Majesties letter to the Queen of France
- His most Christian Majesties letter to the Queen of France, p. 11-13., Imperfect: print show-through with loss of text., Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2757:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N222
View MARC record | catkey: 4319356