The pleasures of matrimony [microform] : intermix'd with variety of merry and delightfull stories. Containing the charms and contentments of wooing and wedlock, in all its enjoyments, recreations, and divertisements
- London : Printed for Henry Rhodes ..., 1689.
- The 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 228 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect: dark, torn, tightly bound, print show-through with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2759:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P2565A
View MARC record | catkey: 4319390