The reasons of the dissenting brethren against the third proposition, concerning presbyteriall government [microform] : Humbly presented
- Conference Author:
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652)
- Re-printed at Edinburgh : By Evan Tyler ..., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 408 pages
- Related Titles:
- Answer of the Assembly of Divines, unto the reasons of the seven dissenting brethren
Proceedings of the Grand-Committee of both kingdoms for religion, in the matter of toleration desired by the dissenting brethren of the Assembly
- "Proceedings of the Grand-Committe of both kingdoms for religion" and "Answer of the Assembly of Divines" have separate t.p. and continuous pagination.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2760:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R574
View MARC record | catkey: 4319418