His Highness Prince Rupert's letter to the Earl of Arlington, His Majesties principal secretary of state [microform] : from on board the Royal Charles off the oster-bank, the XXIXth of May, 1673. Distant from East Capel Seven Leagues, at one of the clock afternoon, the wind S.S.W.
- Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682
- In the Savoy : Printed by Tho. Newcomb, 1673.
Edinburgh : Reprinted by Andrew Anderson ...
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- "Published by authority."
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2761:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R2301
View MARC record | catkey: 4319436