Summary report of the Geological survey department ...
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey of Canada
- Additional Titles:
- Summary report on the operations of the Geological survey
- Ottawa : [publisher not identified], 1869-1934.
- Physical Description:
- 65 volumes in 31 : plates, maps and atlas ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 1901 is accompanied by atlas of maps.
1900-16 are Sessional paper no. 26.
Title varies slightly.
1870/71-82 are published only in the Reports of progress of the Geological survey.
1883-84 are in pt. III of Annual report of the Department of the interior; 1884 was also issued in pt. A of the Annual report of the Geological survey for 1885.
1885-89 are pt. III of Annual report of the Department of the interior, 1885-89.
1885-1904 are issued also pt. A or AA of Annual report of the Geological survey for 1885-1904 with title: Summary report on the operations of the Geological survey.
Earlier reports (1857, 1863-66) are contained in the Reports of progress of the Geological survey.
Directors: 1842-69, W.E. Logan.--1869-95, A.R.C. Selwyn.--1895-1901, G.M. Dawson.--1901-06, Robert Bell.--1906, A.P. Low.--1906-14, R.W. Brock.--1915?-20, W. McInnes.--1921-33, W.H. Collins.
- Special Numbering:
- No more published.
1869-70 report year ends in May; report for 1869 covers the period 1866-69.
- Title Varies:
- 1870 printed also in French.
View MARC record | catkey: 431948