The foot out of the snare, or, A restoration of the inhabitants of Zion into their place, after their bewildered and lost estate by the operation of a violent power, and authority [microform] : wrought in the author by the Prince of Darkness, under an appearance of the the brightest light. Being a brief declaration of his entrance into that sect, called (by the name of) Quakers. With a short discourse relating what judgment he was learned in, by the ministryu of those people ... with the manner of his separation from them. / By me John Toldervy, then servant to Col. Webb
- Toldervy, John
- Additional Titles:
- Restoration of the inhabitants of Zion into their place
- Printed at London ; And reprinted at Glasgow : By Robert Sanders ... and are to be sold in his shop, 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages
- Imperfect: print show-through with loss of text., Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2765:28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1768
View MARC record | catkey: 4319537