Act, explaining a former act of Council in favours of the undertakers of the cloath-manufactory at New-Milns [microform] : Edinburgh the eleventh of September, 1685
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson ..., Anno Dom. 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Title vignette: Royal seal with initials I R.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2762:23)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1415
View MARC record | catkey: 4319560