Malice defeated, or, A brief relation of the accusation and deliverance of Elizabeth Cellier [microform] : wherein her proceedings both before and during her confinement, are particularly related, and the mystery of the meal-tub fully discovered. Together with an abstract of her arraignment and tryal, written by her self, for the satisfaction of all lovers of undisguised truth
- Cellier, Elizabeth, active 1680
- Additional Titles:
- Brief relation of the accusation and deliverance of Elizabeth Cellier
- London : Printed for Elizabeth Cellier, and are to be sold at her house ..., 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 48 pages
- Related Titles:
- Abstract of the tryal of Elizabeth Cellier
Matchless picaro; or, A short essay of the fortune and virtues of Seignior Don Tomaso Ganderfieldo, alias Francisco de Corombona
- C1661 on reel 449 has 46 as last numbered pg., and 4th line of title ends "du-". This copy has 48 as last numbered pg., and 4th line ends "and".
Imperfect: print show-through with loss of text.
P. 45-48 contains: The matchless picaro ... alias Francisco de Corombona.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Title vignette: seal with anchor, cross, dove, and motto "I never chaing."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2802:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C1661 (variant)
View MARC record | catkey: 4319658