A dialogue or discovrse betweene a Parliament-man and a Roman-Catholick [microform] : touching the present state of recusants in England. And shewing how from time to time they have alwaies maintained their religion by treason and conspiracies
- Additional Titles:
- Dialogue or discourse between a Parliament-man and a Roman-Catholic
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Imperfect: print show-through with slight loss of text.
Place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2804:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D1368A
View MARC record | catkey: 4319712