Two ordinances of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for the maintenance of some preaching ministers in the cities of Yorke, Durham, and Carlisle, and in the town of Newcastle upon Tyne, and town of Barwick upon Tweed, and in other towns and places therein mentioned ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Ordinance made by the Lords and Commons in Parliament
- London : Printed for John Wright ..., Decemb. 29. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 6 pages
- Imperfect: print show through.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Text in black letter.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2806:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2406
View MARC record | catkey: 4319743