Christ's last sermon, or, The everlasting estate and condition of all men in the world to come [microform] : Exactly describing the everlasting, blessed, and happy condition of the children of God in glory for ever: with the everlasting, endlesse, and caseless [sic] condition of wicked men in the world to come forever. Set forth for the comfort of the godly, and for the terror of the ungodly. / By a godly, able and faithfull servant of Jesus Christ, J.H.
- Hart, John, D.D.
- Additional Titles:
- Everlasting estate and condition of all men in the world to come
- Edinburgh : Printed for Andrevv Anderson, Anno Dom. 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages
- Imperfect: stained, tightly bound, print show-through with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2807:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H940B
View MARC record | catkey: 4319765