Lent-preachers appointed to preach before their Majesties at White-hall, in the year 1690 [microform].
- [London] : Printed for Sam. Carr ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Title vignette: royal seal with initials W R M.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2807:27)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1063
View MARC record | catkey: 4319787