Tarrugo unmasked, or an Answer to a late pamphlet intituled, Apollo mathematicus [microform] : by George Hepburn, M.D., and member of the Colledge of Phisicians at Edinburgh ... To which is added by Doctor Pitcairne, The theory of the internal diseases of the eye demonstrated mathematically
- Hepburn, George, approximately 1669-1759
- Additional Titles:
- Answer to a late pamphlet intituled, Apollo Mathematicus
- Edinburgh : [publisher not identified], [s.n.], Printed in the year, M,DC,XCV. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 53, that is, 54 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Pitcairn, Archibald, 1652-1713
- Apollo Mathematicus attributed to Sir Edward Eizat. Cf. DNB.
Error in pagination: p. 52-54 incorrectly labeled 51-53
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2811:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T169
View MARC record | catkey: 4319937