A vindication of our blessed Saviours genealogy [microform] : From the cavils of antiscripturists, and the accounts that two evangelists give of it; set in so clear a light, as may at once satisfie the well meaning seeker, and silence the irreligious disputant
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson ..., 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Imperfect: stained, torn with loss of text., Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2812:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) V487
View MARC record | catkey: 4319965