The Psalms of David in metre [microform] / newly translated and diligently compared with the original text and former translations, more plain, smooth and agreeable to the text than any heretore. Allowed by the authority of the Generall Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland, and appointed to be sung in congregations and families
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson ..., 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 226 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. 1699
- Imperfect: tightly bound with slight loss of text., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Title within ornamental border., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2816:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B2613
View MARC record | catkey: 4319996