His Majesties declaration, touching his proceedings for reparation & satisfaction for several injuries, affronts and spoiles done by the East and West-India Companies [microform] : and other the subjects of the United Provinces
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by Evan Tyler, Printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5-8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Imperfect: bleed-through with some loss of text.
Order to print, with list of those present at Whitehall on 22 Feb. 1664 [i.e. 1665], precedes title page.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Text printed in black letter.
Title vignette: royal arms with initials "C R"; initial letter.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2819:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C3007A
View MARC record | catkey: 4320020