The several statutes in force for the observation of Lent: and fish-dayes, at all other times of the year [microform] : With full and ready notes in the margent, shewing the effect in brief. / Published by a well-wisher to peace, for the information of all persons subject to the violation of the said laws
- London : Printed by Robert White, and are to be sold by him at his house in Warwick-Lane in Warwick-Court, 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Imperfect: stained with some loss of text., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., With marginal notes., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2820:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E923C
View MARC record | catkey: 4320051