A true relation of the great victory obtained by the King of the Abissines, called Prester John, against the Turks [microform] : In taking the flourishing city of Habalee, and destroying 10,000 Ottomons [sic]. As also, a coppy of a letter from on board of his Majesties ship the Pearl, (riding then at Lisbon) from a gentleman to his brother in London, giving an account of several remarkable passages and rencounters against the Sally men
- Miles, John, active 1684
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by John Reid, and are to be sold by James Mein on the South-side of the Cross, Anno Dom. 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Letter dated and signed at end: From aboard the Pearl, July the 23d. Sent by the Swain friget, by one which was retaken from a Sally man of war. Your affectionate friend, John Miles., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2824:37).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M2048
View MARC record | catkey: 4320087