The compleat lawyer, or, A treatise concerning tenures and estates in lands of inheritance for life, and for yeares [microform] : of chattels reall and personall, and how any of them may be conveyed in a legall forme, by fine, recovery, deed, or word, as the case shall require. / Per Guliel. Noy, armigerum, nuper attournatum generalem Caroli regis
- Noy, William, 1577-1634
- Additional Titles:
- Treatise concerning tenures and estates in lands of inheritance for life and for yeares
- London : Printed for G. Bedell and partners, and are to be sold at their shop, at the Middle-Temple-Gate, in Fleetstreet, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 125 pages
- Related Titles:
- Briefe treatise concerning tenures and estates in lands and other hereditaments, and of chattells reall and personall
- "A briefe treatise concerning tenures and estates in lands and other hereditaments, and of chattells reall and personall ... ": p. -124.
Imperfect: stained, tightly bound, print show-through with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard Law School Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2824:40).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1443A
View MARC record | catkey: 4320088