Laws and acts past in the third session of the first Parliament of our most high and dread soveraign, Charles the Second [microform] : by the grace of God, King of Scotland, England, France and Ireland, defender of the faith. Holden at Edinburgh, from the eighteenth of June, 1663. to the ninth of October thereafter, on which day the Parliament was dissolved; by a noble lord, John Earl of Rothes, Lord Lefly and Bambreith ... / with the special advice and consent of the Estates of Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by Andrew Anderson, Printer to the King's most excellent Majesty, Anno Dom. 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages, 12 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Rothes, John Leslie, Earl of, 1630?-1681
Scotland. Convention of Estates
- Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Royal arms on t.p. verso; headpiece; initial letters.
Tables of printed and unprinted acts:  p. at end.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2826:31)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1278A
View MARC record | catkey: 4320109