A proclamation for regulating the post-office [microform] : Edinburgh, the twenty ninth day of November, one thousand six hundred eighty and nine years
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, by order of Privy Council, Anno Dom. 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Caption title., Imperfect: cropped and stained with some loss of text., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Royal arms at head of text; initial letter., Signed at end: Gilb: Eliot, Cls. Sti. Concilii., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2827:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1901
View MARC record | catkey: 4320273