To the right honourable the House of Peeres now assembled in Parliament [microform] : The humble petition of the knights, gentlemen, freeholders, and other inhabitants of the county of Surrey, with above 2000 hands
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of the knights, gentlemen, freeholders, and other inhabitants of the county of Surrey
- London : Printed by F.L. for T. Bates, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "Presented with the consent and approbation of the honourable House of Commons. Feb. 5. 1641 [i.e. 1642]"--colophon.
Dated according to Lady-Day dating.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2827:23).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1636
View MARC record | catkey: 4320287