Prelude to a kiss [videorecording] / Twentieth Century Fox presents a Gruskoff/Levy Company production ; screenplay, Craig Lucas ; directed by Norman Rene
- Uniform Title:
- Prelude to a kiss (Motion picture)
- Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Baldwin, Alec, 1958-
Bates, Kathy, 1948-
Duke, Patty, 1946-
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc
- Language Note:
- Closed captioned.
English and French language tracks; subtitles in English and Spanish.
- After a six-week courtship a young couple marry. At the reception a mysterious old man kisses the bride, and the young lovers are sent on a magical journey they will never forget.
- Bonus features include interacitve menus, scene selection, theatrical trailer.
Based on the play by Craig Lucas.
Originally produced as motion picture in 1992.
Includes theatrical trailer.
Description based on surrogate.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producers, Michael Gruskoff, Michael I. Levy ; music, Howard Shore ; editor, Stephen A. Rotter ; director of photography, Stefan Czapsky.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Alec Baldwin, Meg Ryan, Kathy Bates, Ned Beatty, Patty Duke, Sydney Walker.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, Dolby Digital Surround, widescreen presentation.
View MARC record | catkey: 4322646