Austria, town plan of Wels [cartographic material] / reproduced by 516 Field Survey Coy. R.E. Feb. 1945
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Army. Royal Engineers. Field Survey Coy., 516th
- Additional Titles:
- Town plan of Wels, Austria
"Referred to" title: Austria 1:7.500 town plan of Wels
- [London?] : published by Survey Directorate, A.F.H.Q., 1945.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 51 x 38 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
Great Britain. Army. Survey Directorate
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; No. 4483
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:7,500 (E 14°02ʹ/N 48°10ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours.
"Compiled from aerial photographs and Austrian maps by 516 Field Survey Coy. R.E."
"This town falls on G.S.G.S. 4416 series Middle Danube 1:100.000, sheet X-8."
Includes notes, glossary, index to buildings, "Air cover diagram," magnetic declination diagram, list of "Authorities," and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 4322647