Occupational therapy and vocational rehabilitation / Joanne Ross
- Ross, Joanne, 1965-
- Chichester, England ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley and Sons, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 271 pages ; 23 cm
- Understanding vocational rehabilitation -- The evolution of vocational rehabilitation -- The meaning and value of work -- Theoretical frameworks in vocational rehabilitation -- Service models in vocational rehabilitation -- Occupational therapy and the vocational rehabilitation process -- Vocational rehabilitation for specific health conditions and disabilities -- Team structures in vocational rehabilitation -- Working within the law in industry -- Future directions.
- 9780470025642 (cloth : alk. paper) and 0470025646 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -260) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Mont Alto copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4322845