[SEDA-COG Region traffic flow survey] [cartographic material] / prepared by SEDA-Council of Governments
- Corporate Author:
- SEDA-Council of Governments
- [Lewisburg, Pa.] : [SEDA-Council of Governments], [1977?]
- Physical Description:
- 9 maps : color ; 26 x 40 cm
- [Sheet.1] Traffic volumes, 1975 -- [sheet.2] 1975 average daily traffic volumes -- [sheet.3] 1975 average daily traffic volumes link analysis -- [sheet.4] Tolerable conditions, average daily capacities link analysis, 1966 -- [sheet.5] Tolerable conditions, additional capacity link analysis -- [sheet.6] Desirable conditions, average daily capacities link analysis, 1966 -- [sheet.7] Desirable conditions, additional capacity link analysis -- [sheet.8] Major service centers, corridors, service areas and subsectors within service areas -- [sheet.9] Twelve year transportation improvement program, 1976-1988.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:600,000.
- Includes location diagram.
Date of publication suggested by date of receipt.
- Geographic Coverage:
- The SEDA-COG region included the following counties in Pennsylvania: Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Juniata, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union
View MARC record | catkey: 433421