Justification for certification with respect to permitting continued sales of defense articles to Saudi Arabia : communication from the President of the United States, transmitting certification that Saudi Arabia does not possess chemical, biological, or nuclear warheads for its intermediate-range ballistic missiles purchased from the People's Republic of China, pursuant to Public Law 100-456, section 1307(b) (102 Stat. 2062).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1989-1993 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George, 1924- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 101st Congress, 1st session ; 101-48
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs". and "April 17, 1989".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1990. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 434022