Computed tomography : physical principles, clinical applications, and quality control / Euclid Seeram
- Seeram, Euclid
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 430 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Computed tomography -- Introduction to computers -- Digital image processing -- Physical principles of computed tomography -- Data acquisition concepts -- Image reconstruction -- Instrumentation -- Image manipulation -- Electron beam computed tomography -- Mobile computed tomography -- Image quality -- Measuring patient dose from computed tomography scanners / Robert Cacak -- Single-slice spiral/helical computed tomography : physical principles and instrumentation -- Advances in volume scanning / Bryan R. Westerman -- Multislice spiral/helical computed tomography : physical principles and instrumentation -- Continuous imaging : real-time computed tomography fluoroscopy -- Three-dimensional computed tomography : basic concepts -- Computed tomography angiography : technical considerations -- Virtual reality imaging -- Computer tomography of the head, neck, and spine / Robert A. Nugent and Donna Keobke -- Computed tomography of the body / Borys Flak, David K.B. Li, and Lois Doody -- Pediatric computed tomography / Jeremy Lysne -- Quality control for computed tomography scanners / Robert Cacak.
- 0721681735 (pbk.)
- Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4357418