Robert E. Howard : a collector's descriptive bibliography of American and British hardcover, paperback, magazine, special and amateur editions, with a biography / Leon Nielsen ; with a foreword by Damon C. Sasser
- Nielsen, Leon
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 277 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "This guide is a invaluable resource for Howard collectors. Chapters provide a biography, Howard's literary legacy, and tips about book collecting, grading, buying and selling. The main body is a bibliography of Howard's works from 1925 through 2004. Entries includes a description and details. A thorough index locates the publication of every Howard story or poem"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780786426461 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper) and 0786426462 (illustrated case binding : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 260-262) and indexes.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Family Librarian Endowment in Literature; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4358194