William Faulkner and Joan Williams : the romance of two writers / Lisa C. Hickman ; foreword by Richard Bausch
- Hickman, Lisa C., 1959-
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 218 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "Included here are extensive interviews with Williams conducted over several years about her relationship with Faulkner, their correspondence, and discussions of both his work and her own. It includes all of Williams's letters to Faulkner and his letters, either directly reproduced or paraphrased"--Provided by publisher.
- 0786425997 (softcover : alk. paper)
9780786425990 (softcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 213-214) and index.
"Joan Williams selected bibliography": pages 211-212.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Family Librarian Endowment in Literature; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4358200