Black womanhood : images, icons, and ideologies of the African body / edited by Barbara Thompson ; with essays by Ifi Amadiume [and others].
- Hanover, N.H. : Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College ; Seattle : In association with University of Washington Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 374 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thompson, Barbara, 1960-, Amadiume, Ifi, 1947-, Hood Museum of Art, Davis Museum and Cultural Center, and San Diego Museum of Art
- 9780295987705 (hardback : alk. paper), 0295987707 (hardback : alk. paper), 9780295987712 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0295987715 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Issued in connection with the exhibitions held : April. 1- Aug. 10, 2008, Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire ; Sept. 10-Dec. 10, 2008, Davis Museum and Cultural Center, Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts ; and Jan. 31-April 26, 2009, San Diego Museum of Art, San Diego, California.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 361-368) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Abington copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4358214