Evaluating sources [videorecording] / produced and directed by Fabian-Baber, Inc
- Research skills for students
- Language Note:
- Optional Spanish language track; closed captioned.
- Shows students how to evaluate information such as author credentials and the timeliness of information.
- Audience Notes:
- Grades 7-12.
- "Teacher's guides included and available online at: libraryvideo. com."
DVD features: Discussion questions & activities; chapter select.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Executive producer, Andrew Schlessinger ; developed with Joyce Kasman Valenza.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, all regions, NTSC.
- Public perfomance rights.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Mont Alto copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4358237