Sir Thomas Roe his speech in Parliament [microform] : wherein he sheweth the cause of the decay of coyne and trade in this land, especially of merchants trade, and also propoundeth a vvay to the House, how they may be increased
- Roe, Thomas, Sir, 1581?-1644
- Uniform Title:
- Speech in Parliament wherein he sheweth the cause of the decay of coyne and trade in this land, especially of merchants trade
- London : [publisher not identified], 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 750).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 362
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R1781
View MARC record | catkey: 4358407