Highlights from the Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS) 2003 / Patrick Gonzales ... [and others].
- Washington, DC : National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Education, Institute of Education Sciences, 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 108 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Gonzales, Patrick Andrew, 1964-
Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study
National Center for Educational Statistics
- "This report presents results for countries that participated in the Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS) 2003. In 2003, TIMSS was conducted at grades four and eight. The report focuses on results for the United States, and includes student achievement in mathematics and science of student subpopulations in the U.S."--Agency publication information screen.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 15, 2004).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Text (PDF format).
- Technical Details:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader required.
Mode of access: Internet from the NCES web site. Address as of 2/4/08: http://nces.ed.gov/pubs2005/2005005.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4358933