Bathymetric map : Gulf of Alaska, North Aleutian Basin / National Ocean Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Ocean Service
- Additional Titles:
- Filing title: North Aleutian Basin regional map and Gulf of Alaska, North Aleutian Basin
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Minerals Management Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:NOS BR-10
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 ; Transverse Mercator projection (W 165⁰--W 142⁰/N 62⁰--N 54⁰).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 14, 2008).
"Produced ... for United States Department of the Interior, Minerals Management Service.
"Outer continental shelf resource management map."
Includes index of 1:250,000 scale bathymetric maps.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NGDC NOAA web site. Address as of 2/14/08: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/bathymetry/maps/finals/BR-10/BR-10.pdf; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4359323