Personalized instruction : the key to student achievement / James W. Keefe, John M. Jenkins
- Keefe, James W.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 2008.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 229 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jenkins, John M.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The school learning environment -- Basic elements of personalized instruction : culture -- Basic elements of personalized instruction : context -- Strategies and tactics for personalizing instruction -- Authentic assessment and progress reporting -- Personalizing the disciplines -- The structure and organization of personalization.
- 9781578867554 (cloth : alk. paper)
157886755X (cloth : alk. paper)
9781578867561 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1578867568 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 215-228).
View MARC record | catkey: 4360618