Songs and ballads of the anthracite miners [sound recording].
- Folk music of the United States
- Down, down, down -- The Avondale mine disaster -- Me Johnny Mitchell man -- Boys on the hill, hornpipe (fiddletune)--On Johnny Mitchell's train -- Rolling on the rye grass, reel (fiddletune)--The old miner's refrain -- John J. Curtis -- A celebrated workingman -- When the breaker starts up full time -- Union man -- The miner's doom -- Down in a coal mine -- The shoofly.
- Folk-songs and fiddle-tunes., "From the Archive of American Folk Song"., and Title from container.
- Bibliography Note:
- Texts and bibliographical notes ( pages) laid in.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded originally by the editor at various places in Pennsylvania, in 1946.
View MARC record | catkey: 436204