Teaching strategies for nurse educators / Sandra DeYoung
- DeYoung, Sandra
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Prentice Hall, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 300 pages : illustrations ; cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Good teaching -- Learning theory -- Motivation and behavior change -- Literacy -- Multicultural aspects of learning -- Planning and conducting classes -- Traditional teaching strategies -- Activity-based teaching strategies -- Computer teaching strategies -- Distance learning -- Teaching psychomotor skills -- Promoting and assessing critical thinking -- Clinical teaching -- Assessing and evaluating learning -- The faculty role.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4394303