Who's your city? : how the creative economy is making where to live the most important decision of your life / Richard Florida
- Florida, Richard L.
- New York : Basic Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 374 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The question of where -- Spiky world -- Rise of the mega-region -- The clustering force -- The mobile and the rooted -- Where the brains are -- Job-shift -- Superstar cities -- Shiny happy places -- Beyond Maslow's city -- Cities have personalities, too -- Three big moves -- The young and the restless -- Married with children -- When the kids are gone -- Place yourself.
- Globalization is not flattening the world; in fact, place is increasingly relevant to the global economy and our individual lives. Who's Your City? offers the first available city rankings by life-stage, rating the best places for singles, families, and empty-nesters to reside.--From amazon.com.
0465003524 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
New Kensington copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
Brandywine copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4394360