Mannar District land use, 1981-88 [cartographic material] : [Sri Lanka] / prepared by the Center for Remote Sensing, Survey Department ... under the Sri Lanka/Swiss Remote Sensing Project
- Corporate Author:
- Sri Lanka. Center for Remote Sensing
- Colombo, Sri Lanka : published under the direction of S.T. Herat, Surveyor General, 
Colombo, Sri Lanka : printed at the Survey Department.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 95 x 67 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sri Lanka. Minindōru Depārtamēntuva
- Shows land use types by color-coding, including urban areas, agricultural land, forests, range land, wetlands, water, and "barren land."
"This map is based on the interpretation of aerial photographs without field verification. It shows the present utilization of land; in addition, it forms the benchmark for the monitoring of land use changes."
Northwest tip of District shown as a separate continuation inset.
Includes table showing areal extent of land use for each type, "Remarks" on specific sub-types of land uses, location map, ancillary map of administrative areas within the District, text, and notes.
View MARC record | catkey: 4394397