AASHTO guide for design-build procurement / [American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Joint Technical Committee on Design-Build].
- Additional Titles:
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials guide for design-build procurement
Guide for design-build procurement
- Washington, D.C. : American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 194 pages : illustrations, map ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials. Joint Technical Committee on Design-Build
- This guide is intended to supply state highway agencies with strategies and methods for successful design-build implementation, including the preparation of requests for qualifications (RFQ) and requests for proposals (RFP) and the selection of a qualified proposer. It is based on best practices from experienced state highway agencies and other public sector agencies. Topics include understanding design-build, developing a design-build program, defining project goals, and allocating project risks. Over fifty contractual provision examples are provided.
- "January 2008." --Cover.
"Publication code: DS-DBP-1" -- P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-ENGIN copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4394419