Isaac Newton's philosophy of sacred space and sacred time : an essay on the history of an idea / Gregory Gillette ; with a preface by Ben Lockerd
- Gillette, Gregory
- Lewiston, N.Y. : Edwin Mellen Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- v, 119 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Isaac Newton and the theology of space and time -- Paul Elmer More and platonic skepticism -- Ceremonial considerations of sacred space and sacred time.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 107-112) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Greater Allegheny copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 4394573