Respecting linguistic diversity in the European Union / edited by Xabier Arzoz
- Amsterdam ; Philadelphia : J. Benjamins Pub. Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 269 pages ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Arzoz Santisteban, Xabier
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Studies in world language problems ; v. 2
- Linguistic diversity as curse and as by-product / Philippe Van Parijs -- Linguistic diversity in the European Union / Patxi Juaristi, Timothy Reagan and Humphrey Tonkin -- Principles of policy evaluation and their application to multilingualism in the European Union / François Grin -- A one-dimensional diversity? / Peter A. Kraus -- Union citizenship and language rights / Peter Hilpold -- EC law and minority language policy / Niamh Nic Shuibhne -- The protection of linguistic diversity through article 22 of the charter of fundamental rights / Xabier Arzoz -- The protection of linguistic diversity through provisions of the EU charter other than article 22 / Bruno de Witte -- Languages that are official in part of the territory of the member states / Antoni Milian-Massana.
- 9789027228338 (hb : alk. paper) and 9027228337 (hb : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4395450