GIS and evidence-based policy making / edited by Stephen Wise, Max Craglia
- Additional Titles:
- Geographic information systems and evidence-based policy making
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 399 pages, 12 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wise, Stephen
- Innovations in GIS
- National spatial data infrastructure phenomenon / Ian Masser -- Urban neighborhood pattern recognition using high spatial resolution remotely sensed data and point-based GIS data sources / Victor Mesev and Paul McKenzie -- Geodemographics / Richard Webber -- Routing out the hot spots : toward using GIS and crime-place principles to evaluate criminal damage to bus shelters / Andrew Newton -- Policy implications of pockets of deprivation in Scotland / Daniel Exeter, Robin Flowerdew, and Paul Boyle -- Crime map analyst : a GIS to support local-area crime reduction / Paul Brindley... [et al.] -- Using GIS to identify social vulnerability in areas of the United Kingdom that are at risk from flooding / Tom Kieron Whittington -- Pattern identification in public health data sets : the potential offered by graph theory / Peter A. Bath... [et al.] -- Residential property utilization : monitoring the government intensification agenda / Peter Bibby -- Application of GIS to support land administration services in Ghana / Isaac Karikari, John Stillwell, and Steve Carver -- Spatial methodologies to support postwar reconstruction / Sultan Z. Barakat, Adrijana Car, and Peter J. Halls -- Malta NPI project : developing a fully accessible information system / Malcolm Borg and Saviour Formosa -- A GIS-based methodology to support the development of local recycling strategies / Andrew Lovett, Julian Parfitt, and Gilla Sünnenberg -- Comparison of discrete-choice modeling and accessibility-based approaches : a forest recreation study / Mette Termansen, Colin J. McClean, and Hans Skov-Petersen -- Engaging citizens : the Bradford community statistics project / Derek Reeve... [et al.] -- Public-oriented interactive environmental decision support system / Tan Yigitcanlar -- Public participation in the digital age : a theoretical approach / Robin S. Smith.
- 9780849385834 (alk. paper)
0849385830 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4395601