The fluid dynamics of drag. Part 3, The laws of drag in fluids of high and low viscosity [videorecording] / Ascher H. Shapiro ; produced by Educational Services
- Ascher H. Shapiro discusses drag at a very low Reynolds number, Stokes law, drag at high Reynolds number, similitude law connecting drag coefficient and Reynolds number, boundary layers, and laminar and turbulent regimes.
- Related Titles:
- Laws of drag in fluids of high and low viscosity
- Made for the Physical Science Study Committee., Correlated with the book entitled Shape and flow; the fluid dynamics of drag, by Ascher H. Shapiro., Originally issued as 16 mm. motion picture., and Duplicated with permission from Encyclopaedia Britannica Educational Corp., July 1985.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director, Quentin Brown ; photographer, Abraham Morochnik.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 441790