The boss of you : everything a woman needs to know to start, run, and maintain her own business / by Lauren Bacon & Emira Mears
- Bacon, Lauren
- Additional Titles:
- Everything a woman needs to know to start, run, and maintain her own business
- Berkeley, Calif. : Seal Press, 
Berkeley, Calif. : Distributed by Publishers Group West.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 297 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mears, Emira
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Define your vision -- Have a plan -- Financial scenarios -- Setting up shop -- Addressing your audience -- Developing marketing materials -- Advertising and promotions -- Public relations -- Networking -- You are your best employee -- Hiring help -- Customer service -- Financial reality check -- Expanding -- Celebrate your achievements -- Conclusion: what's next?
- A comprehensive guide to starting, running, and maintain a business; with advice on networking, marketing strategies, customer service, and finances.
- 9781580052368 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Bradley J. Spencer Entrepreneurship Collection; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4430135