Area handbook for Oceania / co-authors, John W. Henderson [and others].
- [Washington] : [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.], 1971.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 555 pages : maps (2 folded) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Henderson, John William, 1910- and American University (Washington, D.C.). Foreign Area Studies
- "DA pam 550-94." and "One of a series of handbooks prepared by Foreign Area Studies (FAS) of the American University"--Foreword.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes supplements with bibliographies covering Guam, American Samoa, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. and Includes bibliographical references (pages 387-417) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in microfiche.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2007]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the original. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 4432024