A supplemental consolidated report consistent with the War Powers Resolution : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a supplemental consolidated report, consistent with the War Powers Resolution, to help ensure that the Congress is kept fully informed on U.S. military activities in support of the War on Terror and Kosovo, pursuant to Pub. L. 93-148
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 110th Congress, 1st session ; 110-81
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2008-0183-P., and "December 17, 2007."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/3/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fdocuments & docid=f:hd081.110 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fdocuments & docid=f:hd081.110.pdf (PDF version) ; current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 4432201